The Morning Call
The Morning Call serves a nine-county region of eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey and is the largest circulated newspaper of the Lehigh Valley, the third most populous region of Pennsylvania. Circulation is now 94,859 daily readers and 121,168 Sunday readers.
The Morning Call is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive and essential news coverage in the Lehigh Valley. It is highly committed to watchdog journalism and has been a five-time recipient since 2002 of the G. Richard Dew Award for Journalistic Service in Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania News Media Association’s highest journalistic award, which recognizes outstanding contributions to community or state. Several of the works prompted statewide reforms. The Morning Call, the third largest newspaper in Pennsylvania and the leading media company in the Lehigh Valley, has nearly 120 years of publishing history in the Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton area of Pennsylvania.
The publishing company’s products reach nearly 70 percent of Lehigh Valley adults when the audience of themorningcall.com and The Morning Call are combined. That reach is even greater when specialty publications such as The Morning Call’s Spanish weekly Fin de Semana, Go Guide Street and Inspire Health are added into its distribution mix.
The Go Guide is a pull out tabloid sections which publishes every Thursday and offers a comprehensive look at all things entertainment in the Valley.
- Events, entertainment and things to do
- Restaurants, food trucks, secret dishes and off-the-menu cocktails
- Concerts, live music, opera, and jazz shows
- The best local bars, artisanal cocktails, happy hours, lounges, beer gardens, and speakeasies
- Outdoor activities, fitness classes, and weekend escapes
- Interesting classes and hands-on workshops
- Art exhibits, gallery openings, plays, musicals, ballet, and modern dance performances
- Festivals, flea markets, and sample sales
It also includes in-depth reviews from our editors and local insiders. Go Guide - 78,000 copies delivered to Morning Call subscribers* and single copy*
Hoy Fin de Semana
Hoy engages the large Hispanic population in Lehigh, Northampton and Berks counties. Fin de Semana is delivered to 37,500 households every Friday. It provides entertaining and relevant content that area Hispanics look for on the weekend, including valuable money-saving inserts.
The Morning Call Weekly
“The Morning Call Weekly” publishes Friday and provides total market coverage for advertisers looking for a way to reach more buyers in the Lehigh Valley. A weekly broadsheet, it is delivered directly to more than 104,500 households offering an exciting opportunity to advertisers: to get your message to an even larger portion of the Lehigh Valley buying public.
- Local news stories from in and around the Lehigh Valley
- News snapshots that give readers information at a glance
- Color photos illustrating local events
- A weekend calendar of things to do
- A great advertising rate
The Morning Call Select
A weekly package of inserts delivered every weekend by The Morning Call carrier force to non-subscribers in select areas who have opted-in to receive insert advertising n Wanted product: Consumers are opting in to receive Morning Call Select into their household.